Membership – To achieve and retain accreditation you do need to be a member within either a member school or an associate member school of the AJF – refer to either ‘Find a School’ or ‘Membership’ on this website.
Course Registration – By completing and submitting the registration form, which may be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org The cost is $285.00 for attending the Level 1 or the level 2 course. Registration and payment is required to be received in full not later than five weeks before the advertised course date – payment options and details are included on the registration form. Course registration includes:
- All course materials
- Morning and afternoon tea (lunch is not provided)
- Registration with the National Coaching Accreditation Scheme (NCAS) upon satisfactory completion of all assessment
- Linked to your school, accreditation is valid for four-years.
Please note: Registrations are not transferable between parties and if you are unable to attend please see the AJF Refund and Cancellation Policy. Refund and Cancellation Policy – The AJF Refund policy is limited to the following circumstances and time-frames:
- Notification of withdrawal in writing 4 weeks prior to course date REFUND LESS $ 25.00
- Notification of withdrawal less than 4 weeks prior to course date NO REFUND. Where due to special and unavoidable circumstance consideration may be given to providing a credit, less $75.00 towards the next available course within 18 months.
If you will be coaching children (persons below the age of 18-years) or it is a requirement of your school, you will need to attain the appropriate authority / clearance as stipulated for the State you live in. Confirmation may be provided at or after the NCAS course prior to issue of accreditation.
Level 2 accredited coaches are required to hold a St. John or equivalent senior first aid plus certificate. Confirmation may be provided at or after the NCAS course prior to issue of accreditation.
An accredited coach will be coaching within a member or associate member school that has provided evidence of : grade and lineage for the head of that school in Australia; formal structure; satisfactory rules of grading; and details of the schools criteria for grade progression.
Note. This criteria has already been satisfied by all ‘member schools’, and many ‘associate member schools’ and if not already satisfied may be provided after the NCAS course prior to issue of accreditation.
Within the approved AJF program of accreditation Level 1 and Level 2 may be achieved through satisfactory completion of this course. Note. A person is not required to first attend a level 1 course if they qualify to attend Level 2.