If your school is still a provisional member, we encourage you to apply for full membership, there is no additional cost.
To do this first read through what documents you will be requested to provide:
Extract from the Constitution
- CATEGORIES OF MEMBERS
Membership of the AJF shall consist of:
Member Schools which subject to this Constitution, shall be represented by a the person who is the head of the school or a person designated by the head of the school and who shall have the right to receive notice of general meetings and to be present and to debate at general meetings; and vote on behalf of the School at general meetings.
- QUALIFICATION FOR MEMBERSHIP
Member School – A provisional member school may apply for recognition as a Member School by providing to the Board satisfactory evidence of:
- A senior Dan grading certificate (over 18-years of age) within a Martial Art or Related Martial Art (Clause 3 Definitions) plus supporting personal grading history and lineage.
- Formal structure of the school by a constitution or rules of conduct.
- Updated details on the membership within the school, on the prescribed form.
- Satisfactory ‘rules of grading’ assessed against the model rules of the AJF.
- A coaching and grading curriculum or syllabus, (available to participants) detailing the assessment criteria for each grade level awarded by the school; the model curriculum of the AJF may be used as a reference.
- Demonstrated commitment to the NCAP and NOAP of the AJF.
If you have any questions please speak with your State / Territory Director, whose contact details are available under the ‘CONTACT’ tab.
Once you are ready to proceed … complete and submit the form available here.